Does working as a procurement manager at a technical organization and be able to develop yourself fast sound good? Because at Ionbond IHI Group, based in Venlo, we can offer you this opportunity. Your main focus will be on structuring, standardizing and optimizing our purchasing activities within 35 coating centers worldwide. For this role we are looking for a candidate who has experience working in an international technical environment. We are looking at the best fit for this job and this goes for both you and us. We will give you the opportunity to work remotely and on top of this we will offer a good compensation package. As part of this offer we will give you a salary range of €5.000,00 to €6.200,00 and an 1 year contract with an outlook to a permanent contract. We are ready for you!
This is what you will be doing
As a group procurement manager at Ionbond IHI Group in Venlo, you will be in frequent contact with local buyers and suppliers to negotiate the best price-quality deals. With strong communication skills and the ability to create a win-win deals, you will be able do that! While you work on a project basis, you are operationally involved in ad hoc activities when colleagues and other stakeholders need your expertise. Negotiations for global contracts will be required on a regular basis. You are up for this challenge!
The primary goal is to reduce costs on an annual basis. As you are always looking to optimize processes, you will also initiate and implement changes to our Navision/ERP systems to improve our purchasing activities As part of your job you will also:
- Manage the purchasing process and activities worldwide by creating and maintaining the right processes
- Manage a list of preferred suppliers by working closely together with global and local quality teams
- Ensure that scale is achieved by centralizing some purchasing activities
- Find suppliers worldwide that are able to match our high quality standards at a fair price
- Set and achieve KPIs to focus on value improvements, cost reductions, efficiencies, industry supply trends and changes in technology
Join a world class surface engineer team
Ionbond provides thin film surface treatments to improve tools and components and operates 35 coating centers in 15 countries. Ionbond coatings are used to improve durability, quality, functionality, efficiency, and aesthetics of the parts coated. We are proud to be a global leader in PVD, CVD and PACVD coating technologies.
At this global, yet local company, we work in a dynamic environment where entrepreneurial spirit and autonomy are key drivers for our success. We work together at all levels, take responsibility, and learn from each other to get the best out of ourselves in order to offer the best to our customers.
Our employees are our single most valuable assets! We offer a place to work with international and local growth opportunities. We work in an environment where we take care of each other whilst innovation drives us to new products and solutions for a variety of industries ranging from tooling, to medical to automotive, decorative, and aerospace.
As a procurement manager at Ionbond IHI Group in Venlo, you will support plants around the world locally and come up with innovative and cost-saving solutions. You are communicative and able to build external and internal relationships, with focus on quality and price. To be able to perform your work well, you have experience with working in Navision. Next to this we ask from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in preferably Industrial Engineering & Management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within an International technical (production) environment
- Experience with process standardization, cost savings, quality improvement and change management
- You can express yourself fluently in English (in writing and speaking)
- Willing to travel for work
As a procurement manager at Ionbond IHI Group in Venlo you will be working in an international organization with a pleasant company culture. Together we are proud to have a very stable and strong team. When you start, you will of course have an onboarding program. On top of this we believe it is important that you will be able to keep growing. That is why we offer various options for further development. You can also expect the following from us:
- Gross monthly salary between €5.000,00 and €6.200,00 (depending on relevant knowledge and experience)
- A one year contract with an outlook to a permanent contract
- 25 vacation days when working fulltime and 13 Paid Leave Days (ADV)
- A company car
- Fulltime (day shift) work from our location in Venlo, with the option to work remotely