ING is looking for a Competent IT DevOps Engineer lan-wifi on a temproary base. ING is a global bank with a strong European base. Our 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
Our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages in most of our retail markets. For our Wholesale Banking clients we provide specialised lending, tailored corporate finance, debt and equity market solutions, payments & cash management and trade and treasury services.
Customer experience is what differentiates us and we’re continuously innovating to improve it. We also partner with others to bring disruptive ideas to market faster
We are looking for you:
• If you have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology,
• If you have at least 5 years of experience in WAN/LAN and/or Wi-Fi technology at large corporates, ISPs or Telco’s (enterprise scale),
• If you have demonstrable work experience in operational and development activities in network and firewall environments,
• If you are a strong team player and you have experience with working in high performing Agile, Scrum and/or DevOps IT teams, or at least you are familiar with the methodology and way of working of these teams,
• If you are self-starter, used to taking ownership of tasks at hand, strong communicator,
• If you have a minimum of Cisco CCNP certification and/or HPe/Aruba ACMP/ACCP & ACSP.
You'll get extra points for:
• Education and experience in the Risk, Security and compliance aspects,
• Having successfully automated operational, recurring activities,
• Cisco CCIE, HPe/Aruba ACMX & ACCX, Palo Alto PCNSE and/or F5 201 certifications are a big plus,
• A continuous strive to improve yourself and your colleagues in personal skills and the DevOps way of working,
• Quality driven way of working,
• Fast, thorough and methodical analysis of incidents and problems,
• Taking ownership in activities to guarantee good and timely results,
• Professional, flexible, initiative full mindset.
Information about squad:
The WAN and LAN/WiFi squads deliver all physical and logical network services for individual end users, ING customers, workplace and business solutions in branch office, head office and third-party locations. The WAN and LAN/WiFi squads are also responsible for the network between the ING’s datacenters.
• Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
• We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English/Dutch;
• Please enter the fee and the name of the sub -supplier if there is an extra sub-supplier this is required by ING.
• Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional. Naturally, we are happy to answer any questions;
ArbeidsvoorwaardenWhat we offer?
- You will work on a project that is considered to be innovative for ING.
- A challenging working environment, that can be considered to have the characteristics of a startup within the safety of a large company.
- International working environment; TECH/Group Services is bank wide provider of IT solutions, hence AI solutions you work on will often be used globally.
- A culture where generating new ideas is are highly appreciated.
- We work in an agile way.
- 36/40 hours.