Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
The jr. Project Control Engineer will:
- Generate reports at portfolio and project level, such like KPI’s Project Management and Control Monthly Reports, Project Monthly Reports, Accolade vs PAR Statistics.
- Send out communications to Project Managers about the corrective actions to be addressed in the process and projects and follow up.
- Participate to the improvement initiatives within PMO and project management tools, such like forecasting tools, estimating database, thrive- process, etc.
- Maintain good quality of projects data in Accolade, Trinseo project management tool
- Assisting the preparation of big training campaigns and/or give trainings to the project management community.
- When required assisting project managers to perform cost control via SAP/Accolade
- Being part of the functional email box for supporting the project management tool and the process (thrive-) Q&A daily topics and update the log in the dedicated webpage.
- Send out communications about news around thrive- via email and update the webpage
- Collecting and managing risks and lesson learned database.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such like Global Project Execution Leader and Global Project Control Leader
- The experience required is in project controls or project management sector within chemical / petrochemical manufacturing industry Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar with 5 years’ experience or MBO level with 10 years’ experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Package (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with ERP System such as SAP for cost tracking and reporting is expected
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills and sense of criticism on the content of the numbers / metrics as mind set thinking
- Needs to have a solid understanding of the theory behind project controls: scheduling, estimating, planning, progressing, cost controlling
- Must be able to teach / communicate with the EPC firm Contractor counterpart
- Must be able to understand cost data (SAP) : accruals, committed, open commitments, estimation to complete, forecast, etc.
- Must be able to write technical procedures and work processes to be followed by others
- Good Knowledge in Project management fundamentals applied during the Front-end loading and execution capex stages
- Good Understating of Risk Management and Lesson learned
- Certificates such as PMP or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt are a plus
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
You can apply via our website.