Bleckmann is market leader in logistics services for the fashion and lifestyle industry. The brands Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister are among other brands for which they work. In the warehouse it is always busy because the orders have to leave the warehouse on time. But you don't do this alone. You work in a team of enthusiastic colleagues who together bring each day to a successful conclusion in a nice atmosphere, with music always in the background.
Do you want to work at the world's fastest growing logistics employer with a focus on fashion and lifestyle markets and have the chance to earn a contract at the customer? Come and work at Bleckmann for a longer period of time as a logistics employee.
As a logistics employee you work at the heart of Beckmann’s logistics process. The logistics process consists of various sub-processes and functions. You and your team ensure that the process runs as efficiently as possible.
What are you going to do as a logistics employee?
- You will collect the orders;
- You sort, count and secure the clothing;
- You take care of the inbound and outbound of the clothing;
- You will be involved in scanning and repackaging the goods.
Enthusiasm is the most important thing as a logistics employee. You want to realize a successful process together with your team. You are available in 2 shifts (availability between 6 a.m. in the morning and 1 a.m. at night) and we can count on you (full time) during busy periods such as Black Friday and other sales periods. As a logistics employee you have your own transport to the business park in Bergen op Zoom (by bicycle or car).
- A salary range between €11,09 - €11.62 gross per hour
- The possibility to earn a contract at the customer;
- High hours guarantee for proper functioning;- Standard full-time schedule is 40 hours a week. During the lower activity weeks before Black Friday (weeks 44, 45 and 46) 32 hours are guaranteed;
- Travel costs of € 0.10 cents per kilometer from 10 km;
- Work for a longer period;
- The choice between full-time or part-time work;
- Clean, pleasant and safe working environment;
- Bleckmann offer 150 fix contracts in 2022 on its 2 BoZ sites;
- Opportunities for development (Team Leader, Supervisor, …).
The extra benefits during peak periods:
- Sample sale with famous clothing brands after the end-of-year peak;
- Free meals for two weeks during the end-of-year peak;
- A lottery with fantastic prizes such as consumer electronics, perfume and clothing after the end-of-year peak.
Working via Timing means: handy advantages and nice extras, including:
- Weekly payment of your wages;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Free online courses to improve your skills.