PostNL is probably familiar to you. As one of the largest postal companies in the Netherlands, you see the name everywhere. As there is always a pleasant working atmosphere there, hard work and fun times with your colleagues are a given. With your help, you will ensure that everyone in the Netherlands receives their mail on time!
You will work 20 hours a week in this part-time position. Working hours in this position are between 12am and 5pm. The end time may be slightly off, depending on how many mail items need to be sorted.
Want to earn a gross salary of €12.45 per hour, be reimbursed for your travel expenses and build up a pension?
Are you curious to find out what it is like in a mail sorting centre? Then mail preparation at PostNL is the perfect fit for you! You make sure the mail gets to the right place. Want to know more? Then read on and apply today!
Temporary employment agency Manpower is looking for mail processors for PostNL in Amsterdam.
Employees at PostNL ensure every day that all parcels, letters and cards are delivered to the right place. Because these are such large quantities, it is important that they are carefully sorted. You are going to help with this! Every day you and your colleagues sort thousands of these postal items by street and house number. You then bundle the mail and put it in the appropriate bags. You do this in order of delivery route, so that the mail deliverer can set off immediately and all mail arrives at the right address!
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €12.45 per hour (excluding extra supplements from the age of 21)
- Pension accrual via Manpower
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, according to PostNL scheme
- Part-time job of 20 hours per week (if there is more work, there is the possibility of working more hours)
- Temporary contract via Manpower
- Free development opportunities via Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)
Is mail preparation the job for you? Then apply for the vacancy today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
- Availability of 20 hours per week
- Age of at least 18 years due to working hours and collective agreement times
- Physically able to stand for long periods and lift (sometimes heavy) objects
- Able to provide a Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag (VOG) (certificate of good conduct)
- Good command of the Dutch language and/or English (in word and writing) due to safety regulations on the work floor
- Availability on Mondays to Thursdays between 11am and 4pm
For more information please contact Shareena Ramkhelawan via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088 282-8128.