For our client in the healthcare industry we are looking for a Marketing Communication Event Specialist.
The Marketing Communications Digital Specialist, EMEA will help take our regional marketing programs to the next level by leveraging the organizations digital communications channels. In this role, you will create, manage, deploy, and deliver marketing/communications tactics to support EMEA MarCom Account Managers in executing EMEA business strategies, with a strong focus on existing and emerging digital channels.
You are a motivated, energetic, and creative thinker who will be involved in a broad range of marketing functions, including social media, advertising, live and digital events and online and offline marketing campaigns. The role is also responsible for daily maintenance of sales communications, literature processes, data tracking, and supporting regional activities and new product launches.
The Marketing Communications Digital Specialist, EMEA works with internal clients to develop integrated marketing communications tactics to support global, regional, and/or affiliated brands in accordance with the EMEA Marcom strategy.
- Works with MarCom account managers to support and deliver their marketing plans
- Works with and supports internal clients before, during and after events to support their goals and strategies.
- Works with the events team and external vendors to develop booth layouts, in-booth messaging, and graphics.
- Managing, coordinating, supervising of digital or live events, such as tradeshows, conferences, webinars, seminar, regional meeting, and customer events (regionally or locally)
- Manages MarCom projects from start to finish including gathering materials, analyzing competition, presenting ideas and recommendations to Marketing Manager and other internal clients.
- Leads the execution and implementation of the tactical components of the plan
- Manages planning of MarCom activities and events, by collecting information in cross-functional meeting with projects’ stakeholders, updating the online planning, sharing projects and timelines with the Marcom team, reporting on planning status with internal clients.
- Development of integrated marketing communications programs and implements promotional activities that maximize attendance and engagement before, during and after events. Such as exhibitions, digital marketing, communication campaigns and print media to promote products, solution, and services.
- Develop, coordinate, execute EMEA marketing programs and generating content, including content marketing, digital campaigns, lead and demand generation and social media campaigns to multiple marketing channels and translate complex information into appealing messages and stories
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role, with a digital focus
- Strong Digital marketing skills, understanding digital buyer journey
- A strong desire to develop winning marketing programs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A willingness and ability to work under deadline pressure
- Good business judgment and the ability to work to budgets
- The ability to negotiate with, and manage, external vendors
- Confidence, tact, and a persuasive manner to negotiate with and manage external vendors
- Familiarity with life sciences industry or willingness to learn
- Project- and budget management experience
- Working Hours: Full-time with occasional require
- Fulltime position 40 hours per week
- Salary €4.000 - €4.500 gross per month
- Good secundary conditions
(Working Hours: Full-time with occasional requirements to work late to meet deadlines or to participate in international teleconferences.)
ments to work late to meet deadlines or to participate in international teleconferences. Occasional travel to tradeshows and other company locations.
Gertjan van der Willik
+31(0)6 46 83 9 702