We have a different range of clients: from small to large, informal to formal. Together we determine what your needs are and ensure the right customer and go for the “perfect match. "Are you the wleder we are looking for at Maintec? Don't wait any longer and apply!
The MIG/MAG welder autonomously welds constructions and piping systems using various welding processes, welding positions PA to HL045 and various materials.
The welder will work following work orders, WPQ’s (Weld Procedure Qualifications) and/or technical drawing
- Makes correct use of (auxiliary) tools and protective equipment.
- Correctly sets up and operates various welding machines according to set parameters.
- Verifies before welding the working piece/construction on welded joint, material, temperature, absence of dirt, paint, humidity and oxides, environmental conditions (wind, rain etc.) according to set standards. Any abnormality must be reported immediately to the Foreman.
- Performs activities such as welding and grinding and will produce complete and complex constructions and piping systems.
- Experience as a MIG/MAG welder
- Welding authorization 135/136/138 according to ISO standards
- B category driving license
- You have a strong level of English
- You are a teamplayer
- You have VCA ( you can also obtain it via Maintec)
- Weekly payment of € 500,00-550,00/week, depending on experience.
- 25 holiday days/ year
- 8,33% holiday money
- Pension accrual after 8 weeks of employment
- Accomodation and health insurance
- Company car
- A nice and friendly working environment
- A very nice bonus of €350,00 net if you suggest a new colleague