Our client is a financial service provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries, you know already. Our Red Team works for all the locations of our client in all these countries.
Do you also know that we are working together on a better world? We do this in 101 ways like for example our knowledge and experience of Ethical Hacking and Red Teaming sharing with other organizations and "hackers". That belongs to us at ' growing a better world togethe
Our client hire people who are passionate, have strong technical skills and the ability to communicate and consult with clients at a high level. As the Lead Penetration Tester you will be working on challenging and complex systems in a very technical and rewarding environment that will allow you to grow further as an expert in this space.
To be successful you will need:
- A track record of penetration testing in complex systems
- Strong technical skills built over a minimum of 3 - 5 years in security testing (less experience will be considered)
- Excellent knowledge of TLS and IPSec
- Good understanding of cryptography
- Good knowledge of embedded device security and industrial control systems would be a benefits but it’s not essential
- Excellent reporting skills and the ability to summarise and present test findings
- Experience in the supervision & management of small, agile test teams
- High motivation and the ability to think and work independently
- Experience working with customers in a commercial setting
- Fluency in English
Any of the below certifications:
Do you want to apply?