For a manufacturing client, we are looking for a C++ software engineer. The R&D team is responsible for building the software for the process control of their assembly lines which are sold to their clients. The company operate in more than 90 countries across the world and has over 1000 employees. The office is in Oostzaan, a city not far from Amsterdam.
You will participate in all phases of the software development cycle and work together with multidisciplinary teams including project managers, architects, developers, and information analysts according to the agile development methodology.
Secure software and data, share knowledge and help across other projects.
Continuously improve existing code libraries and internal processes.
- 3 years of experience with developing and testing C/C++ in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Python and UML
- Experience with real-time operating systems like Jocto and open Embedded
- Knowledge of Profibus and EtherCAT
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiar with OPC Unified Architecture and OOD/OOP
- Fluently in English
- 3000-4500 euro a month depending on experience
- Excellent secondary benefits
- International and informal environment
Please submit your resume through our website or contact Jan Andries Stam for this exciting role on 020- 614 27 11.